Power of Music in Language Learning


The contribution of music to education is unquestionably high. Melodies are quite catchy and one of the best ways to learn languages. Music not only teaches words or structures, but you also learn a lot about the geography to which the language belongs. You can even get an idea of culture and moral values. 

While learning a foreign language, you gain many skills, especially pronunciation, while listening to songs belonging to that language. For example, you can learn new words while practicing listening. Learning languages is not always something that will be with the help of books or solving tests. You can learn a lot of fun with songs. Even I owe much of my current knowledge to the songs.

Here I will help you improve your vocabulary and grammar knowledge by examining some parts of the songs. I will also make suggestions and make sure you learn the language in the most fun way.

First of all, it's natural that you don't fully understand the songs you listen to, and it's natural that you don't understand them because of the various instruments and melodic words as well as the words swallowed. Don't panic and follow the singer through the sites or videos where the lyrics are written.


The more you repeat the lyrics, the more your pronunciation and sentence will have in mind. Look at this event not as language learning, but rather as a hobby as a listening activity every day. I'm sure you'll have fun listening to the kind of songs you love.

I want to share a video.






Comments

  1. I FOUND IT VERY INFORMATIVE. EXCELLENT..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were my teacher back when i was a middle schooler! great content, thank you! keep up the good work Miss Zehra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear! You're so sweet, thank you a lot!

      Delete
  3. Dear Zehra,
    It seems that you're working on your blog. Keep doing it, especially you can do something for the design and structure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Could Turn Back Time

Too Good At Goodbyes

Somebody That I Used To Know