Snap Out Of It
Let's continue to learn structures and phrases with songs! Besides the hobby of listening to Arctic Monkeys, you can add many new words in your vocabulary box. Let's listen carefully and learn better together by following the lyrics.
What's been happening in your world?
What have you been up to?
('What are you up to?' means 'What are you doing?')
I heard that you fell in love
(This is common usage.)
or near enough.
I gotta tell you the truth.
I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake, baby.
Snap out of it. (Snap out of it.)
(Get out of (a bad or unhappy mood) by a sudden effort.)
I get the feeling I left it too late, but baby,
snap out of it. (Snap out of it.)
If that watch don't continue to swing or the fat lady fancies having a sing.
I'll be here waiting ever so patiently for you to
snap out of it.
Forever isn't for everyone,
Is that forever for you?
It sounds like settling down or giving up
(To become quiet, calm) (Cease making an effort; admit defeat.)
But it don't sound much like you girl
(To seem to be something when heard.)
I like this song :')
ReplyDelete