I Know




When I was listening to I Know by Tom Odell I realize that this song helps me to reinforce my part of the speech information and it gains me new vocabulary. Let's look at the lyrics but before this when you listen to a song be sure that you can follow the words. If you can't understand anything and you don't try to understand that means you do not benefit from the song. You are just listening and wasting your time just having fun. If you want to learn and having fun, you should follow the lyrics.

Here, there are adjectives. Adjectives are words that describe or modify other words.

Cold house, white light

Yellow lamps and black in the skies

Full holes in deep brown eyes

I sing you a song that I think you'll like

And we walk to places we always go

A million faces, I don't know






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Could Turn Back Time

Too Good At Goodbyes

Somebody That I Used To Know