Fairytale




This song is a good way to reinforce tenses. The first verse is express an action that has happened in the past so it has to be in simple past tense. I marked on the lyrics that include past tenses with bold and the simple present tenses with italic.

Years ago, when I was younger.
I kinda liked a girl I knew.
She was mine and we were sweethearts.
That was then but then it's true.

I'm in love with a fairytale.
Even though it hurts.
Cause I don't care if I lose my mind.
I'm already cursed.

Every day we started fighting.
Every night we fell in love.
No one else could make me sadder.
But no one else could lifts me high above.
I don't know what I was doing.
But suddenly we fell apart.


Listen carefully once again and pay attention to the usage of tenses. If you listen to this song more than once, You will be kept on saying with melody and you will never forget it. Learning information with songs guarantees a high degree of permanence.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Could Turn Back Time

Too Good At Goodbyes

Somebody That I Used To Know